We, at SPN, invite applicants to understand our organization and what it entails and based on the criteria that goes being a part of our firm. As a firm, we are keen on hiring and on retaining people that are in sync with our firm’s energy.
Our selection process is based on the criteria that go beyond academics and work experience. Responsibility, creativity, and discipline are at the forefront of the practice. SPN takes great pride in welcoming diversity.
For career opportunities, mail your resume to: email@example.com
Designation: Chartered Accountant
Experience: 2-7 years
- Advisory on domestic tax and International taxation issues including transfer pricing;
- Ensuring advance tax compliance and filing of tax returns of every type;
- Replying to queries on tax matters;
- Experience in handling of the tax department related work, including assessments, appeals etcetera;
- Good understanding of tax audit-related provisions;
- Withholding tax compliance review, handling matters relating to tax provisioning and deferred tax calculations;
- MIS reporting as per firm’s standards;
- Very good knowledge in understanding the financial statements and it’s impact on taxation;
- Tax due diligence;
- Basic knowledge of GST and Company law;
- Should ensure maintaining documentation in line with firm standards, accepted principles, and guidelines;
- Managing a team, business development, client interface, liaison, building relationships;
- Sharing tax updates and conducting training sessions;
- Has to have the knack of handling pressures, meeting deadlines, and demanding client conditions;
- Need to be well versed with MS- Excel, MS-Word, and PowerPoint;
- To have functional knowledge in tax-related software’s, ERP;
- The strong interpersonal, team, and communication skills, verbal and written;
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Designation: Articled Clerk
Qualification: Commerce graduate with both IPCC Group cleared. Only one IPCC group clear can also be considered only in case of excellent academics.
Role description-This role would undergo training as per ICAI guidelines and work in conjuction with our Assurance,Risk Assurance,Direct and Indirect Taxation on rotational basis, to undertake professional work related to a wide range of clientele.