With increasing business needs and complexities, business houses need to be intrinsically strong, which requires regular assessment of their financials to adhere to best practices and comply with regulatory requirements and pronouncements. We are committed to the highest professional ethics, standards and principles. Our services include:
- Statutory Audit: While performing Statutory Audit, our team ensures that the financial statements present a true and fair view of the financial position and operational results, in accordance with the applicable laws and pronouncements.
- Tax Audit and Audit of Trust and Charitable Institutions under the Income Tax Act, 1961
- Special Audit: Special Audit or investigation of the financial affairs or specific areas is performed to critically review the operations at various levels of the Management to ensure sound process and effective control.
- Compliance Audit: While conducting the Compliance Audit, we assess whether the provisions of the applicable laws, rules and regulations made thereunder and various orders and instructions issued by the competent authorities are being complied with.
- Special Purpose Certification