Our team develops and offers client specific, advanced, innovative and comprehensive solutions, wherein expression of opinions based on professional standards is not required. The main objective of offering corporate advisory services is to help our clients to improve and accomplish their short and long-term objectives, which includes:
- Transaction Advisory: Advising on capital and financial structuring for balance-sheet management, fund raising, exit strategy, cash repatriations and business tax planning. We also carry out corporate and business restructuring which involves business consolidations and/or divestment for value accretion, unlocking value and future fund raising.
- Due Diligence: Our Due Diligence process goes behind the financial statements and establishes the soundness of the existing business or new business being acquired. We carry out desktop due diligence which includes the background check of the entity as well as financial and tax due diligence which involves on-site reviews and interviews with the Management.
- Fundraising: We provide end to end support to our clients, on buy-side and sell-side deals, from planning to closure, and help them to evaluate all of the strategic options, including post-merger integration support.
- Valuations: We carry out business valuation by selecting most appropriate and internationally accepted valuation technique to arrive at a fair business value, prior to accepting or making an offer. We also undertake valuation of intangible assets, purchase price allocation and ESOP.
- Employee Stock Options: We offer a complete range of services in the area of equity compensation to our clients by conceptualizing and designing customized stock option plans for their employees to accomplish the objectives of the client. We cover the entire life cycle of ESOPs including conceptualisation, design, documentation, management, compliance and reporting.
- Corporate Secretarial Services: We provide Corporate Secretarial Services to plan and set up an entity, meet statutory requirements like drafting and maintaining statutory records and do the regulatory compliances.